- load carrying material: multiplex plate,
- locks: butterfly,
- recessed handles,
- corners: round,
- fixing rail: in front and on top,
- maintenance hatch: at back,
- effective depth (without cover):
- offered height: from 3U to 18U,
- preferred use:
heavy power ends, effects processors, corrector, sound processors,
+ mixer 19",
- angle mechanism
(variable mixer angle),
- OPTION with wheels of diameter 100 mm,
- fixing set,
Example of marking:
PRO KPL 4706
PRO - series, type of fittings
KPL - angular, cover L
47 - effective depth
06 - height in units
(1U=1.75" - 44.45 mm)
1. Angled Rack, cover "L". Service flap opens horizontally or vertically.
2. The mechanism for setting mixer at any angle.
3. Angled Rack, a system of "U".
4. Angled Rack. Splited covers.
5. Option with wheels
dia 100 mm or 80 mm
6. Angled Rack with drawers. The interiors of drawers arranged according to needs.
7. Angled Rack for the vision system.
8. Angled Rack. Horizontal rails mounted on slides.
9. Angled Rack. Mixer angled, without regulation. Chassis mounted on platform.
10. Angled Rack 4506. Service flap on back side.
11. Angled Rack 4508. Service flap on back side.
12. Angled Rack for mixer, effects & amps. Version without covers.
13. Angled Rack - economic version.